Below are the few steps on How to View YouVersion Bible Offline in Android which you will have to follow to make YouVersion Bible available when offline.
Steps on How to View YouVersion Bible Offline in Android
- If you have already Installed YouVersion Bible App on your Android than well in good, but if you still don’t have Installed YouVersion Bible App, than just install it from Google Play Store.
- Once you have the YouVersion Bible App Installed on your Android Smartphone make sure you have a YouVersion Account (If you don’t have one than create one it’s free of cost).
- Sign in with your account in YouVersion Bible App, make sure you have Internet Connectivity.
- To download Bible to view it them when offline just tap on the version short code e.g. NKJV in the box beside the book and chapter.
- Downloadable translations will be having gray circle with down arrow on the right hand side.
- Once you download the translation, it will have a check mark.
- Scroll down and download all the translations which you want to view or read when you don’t have Internet Connectivity i.e. when offline.
- Tap on the grey download circle to download the translations.
YouVersion Bible App for Windows 10