Skip to main content

Facebook Mobile Verification Error

Yesterday night when I was sending friends request using Facebook suddenly I got logged out from my Facebook account and asked me to log in, so I logged in with my email id and password, the next what happened is it says “Please Verify Your Identity” than I clicked on continue which was there in right side so it took me to the next screen where it asked me to enter the captcha, in the captcha there where two words in the picture which I should see and write it down in the text box given below, so I typed it and then clicked on submit, there was one more option also saying if I am having difficulty in reading that captcha I can try a different one or I can also listen it with my ears and enter it in that text box, but I didn’t used this option as the captcha was very easy to read.
Than after submitting next what happened is “Please Complete a Security Check” in that it asked me my mobile number so that my account can be completely verified with Mobile Number, so I also clicked on “Enter a Phone Number” than a prompt came “Confirm your Number” that is to enter my contact mobile number on upside there was countries which were listed according to Country Codes so I selected my country from the list and then entered my mobile number in the below text box and below that there was only one option saying “Confirm Mobile Number by: Sending me a text” than I clicked on continue but after pressing continue it told me that I will receive a code on my mobile number so that I can confirm and enter the code in the text box.
But that day waited for hours to receive my confirmation code but I didn’t received any code from Facebook to confirm my Mobile Number, I waited for at least 2 hours than I tried to put another mobile number so that I will receive confirmation code in my new mobile number but after entering new mobile number also on that number I still didn’t received any confirmation code from Facebook than again I tried to put the old one mobile number and clicked on submit than it gave me error message saying “Sorry, we have already tried texting multiple codes and they all seem to have failed. Please click here to get help” I tried many time today morning also but it gave me same message, so than I thought about contacting Facebook Support team so I told them the whole story in the mail and I waited for their reply after few hours I got a mail from them saying than now I will not able to confirm my mobile number and will also not able to access my Facebook, they gave me solution that after only 2 to 4 days try again entering the mobile number and then confirm.
You can check out the below screenshot what message it gave.
Facebook Mobile Verification Error

So this was the whole story behind the Facebook Mobile Verification Error.
You can also share your experiences faced while confirming your Mobile number with Facebook in below comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment Update Form

Don't have enough documents to apply or update Aadhaar? The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), has spread helping hands towards those applicants who don't have enough documents to apply or update Aadhaar by releasing a Standard CERTIFICATE FOR AADHAAR ENROLMENT/ UPDATE. But it doesn't mean that the certificate for aadhaar enrolment update form will suffice to enroll or make corrections in Aadhaar. The document released by the UIDAI is only an annexure document format, and it needs to be filled and certified by the authority to act the annexure as your POI, POA, POR, or Proof of Date of the Birth document. The certificate for aadhaar enrolment update form is available at all Aadhaar Seva Kendra centers across the nation, and you can also get the same copy online from the UIDAI Website or the mAadhaar app. Certificate for Aadhaar enrolment update form download The certificate for aadhaar enrolment update annexure 1 PDF format can be downloaded from

www.uidai.gov.in Download Aadhar Card

If even after enrolling for Aadhaar you have yet not received Aadhaar Card Letter through Post than you can get your Aadhaar Card Copy Online from www.uidai.gov.in Download Aadhar Card Official Website. The process to download e-Aadhaar Card PDF is very easy if you have sound knowledge to read English. The main purpose of starting official website www.uidai.gov.in Download Aadhar Card is when residents don’t receive their Aadhaar Card Letter for any reasons or if Aadhaar Card Letter delivery gets delayed or your Aadhaar Card gets lost than they can get your Aadhaar Card Copy Downloaded Online from www.uidai.gov.in. To know the process to download Aadhaar Card Online from www.uidai.gov.in Download Aadhar Card just follow the below process. Process to www.uidai.gov.in Download Aadhar Card To download Aadhaar Card PDF File from your PC visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ From the top option “I have Enrolment Id or Aadhaar”, just select which ever number which you have ava

YouVersion Bible App for Windows 8 and Windows 10

YouVersion Bible App is now available for Windows 8 and Windows 10 Operating System. This is a good news for those who were looking for a solution to Install Holy Bible App by YouVersion on their Windows PC and here we have an official way with which you can easily install YouVersion Bible App on your Windows PC. Below is the step by step guide which will help you to Install YouVersion Bible App on your Windows Desktop Computer or Laptop. How to Download YouVersion Bible App for Windows 8 and Windows 10 To Install Bible App by YouVersion just click here . Once you are on the page it will open the Bible App in Windows Store, just click on Install button (remember you will have to login with your Microsoft Account to be able to install the Bible App) Once the Installation process completes you can open the App YouVersion Holy Bible by going to Start Menu or Start Screen. That’s it now you can easily able to access Holy Bible by YouVersion using the App Install on your W