Looking at the Muslim population and keeping Ramadan Month in mind app developers have come with various apps of Ramadan which you should go through for planning your Ramadan month, religious prayers and text, Mecca daily reminders and iftar recipes. So for this Ramadan auspicious holy month we have arranged a list of must have apps on your android or iPhone for this Ramadan 2016 holy Islamic month.
- Ramadan Legacy: Ramadan Legacy App allows you to create your personal interactive Ramadan journal to plan your entire Ramadan month. It also encourages you to achieve your plans or goals which you have set in your personal journal for Ramadan by sending you daily inspirational reminder. With this Ramadan Legacy App you can even share Ramadan Pictures and your daily progress with your friends and relatives and make it socialize.
- Muslim Pro: Muslim Pro App is one of the popular Islamic app which offers correct prayer time schedule, compass to find the direction of mecca and Islamic calendar. Muslim Pro App also features Quran in Arabic script, translations, and audio. This app also helps to locate nearest mosque in your area and halal restaurant.
- Athan Pro: Athan Pro App provides prayer time according to your region. It also features compass to find direction of the Qibla, wallpapers and pictures of Ramadan, and much more.
- ShareTheMeal App: During Ramadan Holy Month Muslims does donations and other charitable works. And one of the best charitable work to do is share meal to needy person. So by simply taping on your smartphone in ShareTheMeal App it helps to donate money to feed a refugee child for a day.
- My Halal Kitchen: My Halal Kitchen App will guide you what to cook for Iftar this Ramadan. My Halal Kitchen App features delicious recipes and cooking tips.
- Muslim Dua Now App: Muslim Dua Now App contains collection of Beneficial Islamic Duas which is divided into 18 major duas and azkar categories. It helps Muslims of all age group from kids to adults to learn and memorize duas. It also features translation tool which helps to translate the duas to understand it in better way.
- iQuran App: iQuran App is one of the most popular app which is available in various languages. iQuran App features colour coded Tajweed verse by verse translation and also allows to customize fonts and background, it also allows verse audio playback.
- Ramadan Fitness Challenge App: Ramadan Fitness Challenge App sends daily notification for daily workout challenge especially for people fasting during Ramadan. During Ramadan people usually forget daily exercises and fitness regimens due to fasting, bu health experts says you should practice exercise during Ramadan as well as it will keep your body in shape and fit. This app sends you daily alert about fitness and health during the Ramadan holy month as well as it will also alert you to exercise.