But while coming to iPhone, iPad, and iPod its different way you can't use the method as you copy music in normal way.
We will mention here today how to add music files into your iPhone, iPad and iPod, this post is to those who are having difficulty or don't know how to add music files into their Apple Mobile Devices.
- Download iTunes Software it is available for both Mac OSX and Windows.
- Install it on your Computer.
- After install just open iTunes Software.
- Now just locate the music files which you want to add.
- You will have to create Playlist's in iTunes Software, after Creating the Playlist just drag the music files into the Playlist.
- After your Playlist is ready in your iTunes Software than you are ready to Sync.
- Just Connect your iPhone or iPad or iPod to your computer, it will show you the device details in the Software.
- Just go to Music Tab in the iTunes and just mark the Playlist which you want to add or Syc to your Device, after your mark just click on apply and Sync.
- It will start Syncing the music files into your device it might take time according the the Data Size of your Music.
- After the sync completes it will show you that the Sync is Complete, just eject your device and just check in music all music files will there in your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod.
Sync : Sync means trasfering of Data from your Mobile to Computer or Computer to Mobile.