How can we find out Open Port in a Network ?
- Finding out a Open Port in a Network is not an easy Task, first of all if you do it by following steps it very easy to find.
- Keep in mind the Scanning process to find Open Ports in an Network might take several hours it's not constant that how much time it might take, so you should have patience and time before Scanning Open Ports.
- Dial the Internet Connection first in which Network you want to Find the Open Port.
- Open PD-Proxy VPN Tunneling Software and go to Settings Tab.
- Than Click on Click Here to Show Advanced Settings
- In the main tab in the bottom right corner of PD-Proxy you will find Port Scanner, Click on it and other window will open called UDP Port Scanner.
- Check mark in Full Port Scan and than Click on Start Scan button.
- It will start scanning for Open Ports in the Network, as earlier said it might take long time to scan it can be in hours also so you have to be patience while scanning.
- See that your Dial up Network dont gets disconnected so that some ports might skip off while PD-Proxy Software is Scanning the Open Ports.
- After the PD-Proxy Scan is Completed it will show you that Scanning Ports have been completed.
- Now you can find out the log file of the Scanned Open Ports in PD-Proxy Folder named as portscan_result.txt just open the file the file will get open with Notepad, there you will be able to see Ports which are Open in the Network it will Display Local Port as well as Remote Port.
(Note : If there is no Ports Open in the Network than it will not show you any Open Ports in the Text file, This Post is for Educational Purpose)